The following is a schedule of all upcoming Sustainability Breakfast. Please check back here to find out who will be speaking and for updates.
- January 7th-Learning from our past successes: A review of Nashville's current and past sustainable building practices and policies.
- February 4th-Green building for Healthcare: Changes in the market.
- March 4th- Striving for energy efficiency and alternative energy: Creating synergy in Tennessee's built environment.
- April 8th-Increasing connectivity: What transportation changes should be coming down the pipeline in Nashville and Middle Tennessee
- May 6th: Retrofitting yesterday's buildings to meet tomorrow's energy demands: To replace or to retrofit-that is the questions?
- June 3rd-Striving to become the greenest city in the Southeast-What we can do to achieve this goal.